DELVE INTO THE UNIVERSE OF THE WINES OF CHABLIS
- Soil and subsoil, relief, and aspect: Jean-Pierre Renard, accredited trainer at the École des Vins de Bourgogne, explains some of the characteristics of the Chablis terroir.
- The Chablis Winegrowing Region Seen From the Sky: Come on board for a trip around the north of the Bourgogne region.
- Why location matters for Bourgogne wines? Interview of Louis Moreau, winemaker in Chablis.
- Chablis explained by Jean-Philippe Archambaud, Head of the Maison Simonnet-Fèbvre in Chablis.
- The wines of the Chablis region sub-divide into four appellations: