DELVE INTO THE UNIVERSE OF THE WINES OF CHABLIS
- Soil and subsoil, relief, and aspect: Jean-Pierre Renard, accredited trainer at the École des Vins de Bourgogne, explains some of the characteristics of the Chablis terroir.
- The Chablis Winegrowing Region Seen From the Sky: Come on board for a trip around the north of the Bourgogne region.
- Why location matters for Bourgogne wines? Interview of Louis Moreau, winemaker in Chablis.
- Chablis explained by Jean-Philippe Archambaud, Head of the Maison Simonnet-Fèbvre in Chablis.
- The When Pure Chablis meets Art Awards invites young artists to describe Chablis wines through their art. This film, directed by Anna Cellamare and Maria Ghetti when they were Food Design students at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Brussels, and won the first prize in 2015, translates the essence of Chablis wines.
- The wines of the Chablis region sub-divide into four appellations: